Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Although we welcome your questions, before contacting us, we encourage you to have a look at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) where we have listed many of the common questions raised by our customers, along with their answers.
What is the maximum size and weight of packages you ship?
- The Maximum size is 330cms length and girth combined
(2 shortest sides added together x2 plus longest side)
- The maximum length any one side can be is 270cms
- The maximum weight per package is dependant on service
- The maximum number of packages that can be sent in one consignment is 20
What Services do you provide?
- Express – pre 10.30 delivery to most UK areas, next day delivery to most EU & Worldwide destinations*.
- Express Saver - by end of day to most EU destinations and day definite delivery to Worldwide destinations*.
- Standard UK – next day delivery within the UK mainland, certain remote areas could be longer.
- Standard European - 2-7 working days to destinations within the Europe*.
- Expedited – equivalent to the standard service but for Worldwide destinations, delivery 2-7 working days.
- Express Plus – pre 9.00 delivery available in the UK only*. * Call to check availability
What is your policy on Returns?
- Available from most destinations, a surcharge is applied per package in addition to the freight.
Please be accurate when giving the number of packages, weight and size as you will be charged for the number of labels produced, even if not all are used, and may incur additional charges if the weight/size is greater than that given at the time of booking. The surcharge will be applied if the return is arranged but the packages not collected.
For Worldwide imports commercial invoices, certificates of origin will be required for UK customs.
24 hours notice is required for all third party collections, national and International.
Shipments not delivered after 3 attempts or refused will be returned to the cost of the shipper, charges will be billed as per tariff.
Do you Deliver on Saturdays?
- Available to most cities & towns in the UK and major EU and Worldwide destinations*. When ordering online, mark the service as ‘express’, click ‘Saturday delivery’ in the special instructions and label the packages with Saturday Stickers.
What is Additional Handling?
- This applies for any packages that are over 30 kilos, assistance could be required to load heavy items. Due to aircraft size the maximum weight to certain destinations is 31.5kgs, please confirm with CSM.
- Not fully encased
- Those encased in metal or wood
- Those that exceed 150cm in length or the second longest side exceeds 76cm
- In plastic wrapping
What if my package is Over the maximum size?
- Packages exceeding the maximum weight, length or combined girth will be subject to a surcharge. If over 330cms please contact your local branch for an alternative service and quote.
BFPO and PO Boxes
- We are unable to make deliveries to any BFPOs
- PO Box addresses NO UK only available to certain International Destinations (Middle East) please check with local office.